Business Waste Reduction Grants
RecycleMore’s sponsored Mini-grant Program funds waste reduction and recycling projects for non-profits and businesses. We are looking for innovative projects that start or expand waste reduction projects at non-profits, businesses and public agencies. The proposed project must involve waste prevention/reduction, reuse, recycling or buying recycled products.
Funds are available on a first come first serve basis. Applications are accepted and evaluated throughout the year until the funds are exhausted. The minimum award amount is $250 and the maximum is $1000*. Complete and submit the online application or download and mail completed copy to RecycleMore, 13831 San Pablo Avenue, San Pablo, CA 94806.
Allowable expenses include:
· Purchase of recycling containers for an office recycling program.
· Purchase of equipment that eliminates or reduces waste.
· Employee educational programs that promote waste prevention/reduction, reuse, recycling
· Purchase of recycled materials or products.
For questions or to discuss a potential project, please contact Nicole or call (510) 215-3104.
* Select projects over the $1,000 maximum may be considered. It is mandatory that you contact RecycleMore before submitting an application.